Theme: Bastila Shan's Theme
Game of the Year Awards
Xbox 360: Halo 4
Playstation 3: Tie (Assassin's Creed 3 & Far Cry 3)
PC: Day Z
Mobile: Angry Birds Star Wars
DLC: Mass Effect 3: From Ashes
DLG: Walking Dead
Gameminder/The Road Ahead: 4-Way Tie (GTA V, Bioshock: Infinite, DayZ, Rome 2: Total War)
- Are totally segmented and compartmentalized AAA titles possible?
- Where does DLC fit into this new paradigm?
- Will this only be considered if the next-gen consoles fail to stop continued decline?
- Does in-game purchasing of small items even the playing field or privilege a few?
- Will this synergistcally work with the renewal of episodic gaming?