Theme: Norweigian Pirate
OnLive Dies, Long Live OnLive
- Who would have benefited most from purchasing OnLive?
- Is OnLive just a concept company waiting for a bigger buyer, or can it stand alone?
- Was OnLive too ahead of its time to succeed, and are the conditions right for it to succeed today?
- What next for the company moving forward?
The New Fandom Factor
- What is a "good" relationship between the fans and developers?
- Conversely, what classifies a "poor" relation between the community and devs?
- Is the collective Internet sometimes too quick to judge/ have feelings sensationalized by sheer mass?