Theme: Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Theme & Stormcry
Limitless Editions: How Far is Too Far?
- Where do you draw the line with hyper limited editions?
- Are you more of a fan for resisting the cheap gimmicks and staying with the pure product?
- Should DLC exclusive to the limited edition add to the story in any way?
- Are Limited edition consoles different? Do they hold their value better, and is that a better justification?
The PC Conundrum
- Given that Windows 8 has so many Xbox services integrated and lower system reqs, are the drastic changes in Windows 8 worth it?
- Will Windows 7 be the next XP, used far beyond its intended lifespan?
- Will these new technologies such as Ivy Bridge open up hardcore PC gaming to the masses?
Is Prequel Play Pertinent?
- Do you need to play earlier releases for all of the sequels we have been seeing lately?
- How much is the overall story and/or understanding are impacted by a potential lack of prior game play experience?
- Some series to consider are Assassin's Creed, Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty, Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls, and Crysis