Theme: Archangel & Stand Strong, Stand Together
Revelations: Assassin’s Creed III
- Will we see any more spin-offs from this setting?
- Is this title being rushed to meet the in-game deadline?
- How do you feel about this paradigm shift from cities to forest?
- Would you be lost if you went straight from AC2 gameplay to AC3?
- Is there going to be more Desmond and present day story in this one?
- Would you get rid of Den Defense, Mediterranean Defense, or block stacking?
- Could Ubisoft pull off episodic AC content?
Hardcore Gamers: The Few, the Proud, the Marginalized?
- Is time against us in hardcore v. casual gaming?
- Will the companies cater to the lowest common denominator in our economically troubled times and simply aim to make a cheap box, rather than a powerful console for us?
- Do we still need traditional gaming conferences, or can Twitter and blog releases cover adequately?
- Will developers, publishers, and OEMs mark this next-gen transition with a huge paradigm shift?
- Do you agree or disagree with Simon’s argument?
Better with Kinect?
- Has the Kinect been a big part of the shift away from hardcore gaming, or a small reason?
- Were promises kept with all the functionality promised to us?
- Is the hardcore tie-in “Better with Kinect” initiative actually compelling enough to make you get one?
- How does it fit in to MSFT’s whole home entertainment push, and how will newer versions help that along?