Theme: Mercenaries: POD Theme
Microsoft’s New Music Service
- Could it be called Xbox Music?
- Prepping the waters for a smoother Xbox v. Next launch?
Will the Next-Gen Consoles Fail?
- When will the next gen consoles be released?
- Disk drives, used games, will it, won’t it?
- Is our Internet capable of handling all downloads?
- What else do we really need at this point? (Insane graphics, smaller footprint, more efficient, more media services?)
- 10 years down the road? What about an all-in-one TV, console, set top box?
- Will we see motion gaming come standard now, be unable to get a SKU without them?
- What do you want in the new consoles?
- What do you make of the overgrown NYC environment and bows as the featured weapon?
- Is the Stephen King domes with each having a unique environment gimmicky, or is it a compelling vector?
- Will it be one of the first cross platform games with the next gen consoles?
- Can they make gameplay more nuanced than 2: more than cloak, regen, repeat?
Can Halo CE Anniversary Start a Trend of Major Franchise HD Refreshes?
- What if old favorite titles like Call of Duty 1 and 2 were given MW3 graphics? Is that enough for you to buy them? Would you pay $40 for them?
- If not, what if they added more content and expanded?
- What are games you would like to see fully rendered with the latest graphics?
- Will this be the last Halo game for 360?
- Will 343’s apparent new tactic of trying to be more emotionally connected and involved with a darker and deeper story work? Will it be their defining mark?
- Should his personality and humanity be left to secondary material, because that was Bungie’s approach and it worked very well?
- Co-op: normal and iconic Halo style, or more trying to copy Call of Duty spec ops with Spartan ops, both?
- They say that it will take place aboard UNSC Infinity, there will be plot for it, and that they will release content regularly. Is it a new iteration of episodic gaming? Having episodes as part of a major release, so that they don’t fall apart like previous attempts?
- Is trying to crowbar story into multiplayer really worth it? Does it matter? Is it just going to be a skin deep justification, and that’s where they’ll leave it?