Theme: God Save the Queen & Tha Mo Ghaol Air Aird A' Chuain (Brave)
- Nintendo 3DS XL
- Next Generation Xbox Preview- Winsupersite
- Sony Vaio Motion Gesture Controls
- Vaio Z Gaming Video
- Did the E3 press announcement bring anything new to the table?
- Can a solely gaming company work anymore?
- Why is Ubisoft a more energized partner in the Wii U launch than Nintendo?
- How badly will this tentative social network idea fall?
- Will the same low buy rates and play rates plague the Wii U? Worse?
- Is the fact that the better Xbox 360 with Kinect is cheaper mean this is DOA?
- Are the exclusive games enough to offset the lack of entertainment compared to Xbox?
- Is Move being phased out or transitioned to Wonderbook?
- What is Sony trying to accomplish with the HTC deal? Can all the underdogs cobble together an effective alliance?
- Is the free-for-all second screen approach of Smartglass going to beat the proprietary systems of Sony and Nintendo?
- Since they are actual smartphones and tablets, can we see more interesting integrated game experiences? (eg: Saint's Row the Third, Mass Effect)
- How are they going to adapt to fragmentation on these platforms? Will it prevent the more immersive experiences above?
- Did the plethora of major exclusive franchise announcements significantly dampen Sony and Nintendo's anticipated momentum?
- Should EA just make one concerted challenger to CoD?
- Can co-op be renewed with Dead Space 3?
- Is it time to stop doing name copy reboots?
- Does Black Ops II add enough new ideas, or are they also gimmicks?
- Is there a paradox of selling the singleplayer when the multiplayer is the main component?
- How will this new James Bond game turn out, given past precedents?
- Is Bethesda now capable of making Rockstar-like huge DLC packs?
- How does Dishonored look, and will it break from the very similar Fallout and Elder Scrolls gameplay?
- Has Ubisoft won significant mindshare from this conference?
- Can they force current gen consoles to play Watchdogs, or is that a reference piece for next gen consoles?
- Will you respect and buy the new IPs released even if they are not of supreme quality, because that kind of endeavor and support is sorely needed?
- Is the complete and concerted effort from the Lucas Empire going to create a compelling game?
- Has Lucasarts spent too much time away from anything hardcore (read: Clone Wars) to make this well?
- If this succeeds, will Lucasarts be redeemed for a decade of poor performance?