Theme: Sky Brigade
- Xbox Beyond the Box
- Xbox Sales Defying Gravity
- Amazon Instant Video streaming is now live on the Xbox 360
- Why are we seeing these incredibly elaborate productions, especially when mobile gaming is on the rise?
- Who are these videos being aimed at? Hardcore, casual, somewhere in between?
- If the latter two categories, are you being hooked and intrigued by these attempts?
- What should they be treated as? Secondary material or promotional marketing?
The Rise of Minecraft
- Is Minecraft the true digital-age successor to Legos, and will it be to this generation of kids what Legos were to prior generations?
- Is the popularity that Minecraft enjoys due mostly to its total flexibility and simplicity?
- Is Minecraft the ultimate expression of the sandbox game, building on a storied legacy?
- Is this rise sustainable, or is it a brief flare of interest?
- Do you feel lost or resent the total lack of direction or game-driven purpose?