- From your experience from Halo: Reach, or to a greater extent, Halo 4, do you feel that elements of CoD have indeed come in significantly?
- Does any of this negatively (or positively) affect the game experience and feel?
- Was this a necessary step on the part of Bungie and 343 to keep up with the times?
- Should they have fought harder to continue Halo's original style?
- Are any other games subject to CoD creep?
Multiplayer's Mystical Allure
- What are the factors that make multiplayer fundamentally different from campaign and keep people come back?
- Does symmetry of a map help or hinder it's popularity?
- What kind of problems or layouts can make or break a map or gametype?